“Statistical tricks.” “A perversion of the scientific method.”
Finally! A politician with some common sense!
VP candidate Paul Ryan is a skeptic when it comes to catastrophic manmade global warming,
Here’s what Ryan wrote about Climategate less than 3 years ago:
„„…(e-mail exchanges) from leading climatologists make clear efforts to use statistical tricks to distort their findings and intentionally mislead the public on the issue of climate change.“
„The CRU e-mail scandal reveals a perversion of the scientific method, where data were manipulated to support a predetermined conclusion.“
And here’s a partial list of Ryan’s other climate and energy accomplishments:
– voted to eliminate EPA Limits On Greenhouse Gases. [Roll Call 249, 4/7/11].
– voted to block the USDA from implementing its climate raindance. [Roll Call 448, 6/16/11].
– voted to eliminate the assistant to the president for energy and climate change, the special envoy for climate change (Todd Stern), and the special adviser for green jobs, enterprise and innovation. [Roll Call 87, 2/17/11].
– voted to eliminate ARPA-E. [Roll Call 55, 2/17/11].
– voted to eliminate the ban of incandescent light bulbs. [Roll Call 563, 7/12/11]
– voted for Keystone XL. In 2011, Ryan voted for the construction and operation of the Keystone XL pipeline. [Roll Call 650, 7/26/11]
– Paul Ryan’s FY 2013 budget resolution retained a decade’s worth of oil tax breaks worth $40 billion, while slashing subsidies in alternative energy research. The plan called for a $3 billion cut in energy programs in FY 2013 alone. [CAP, 3/20/12].
I applaud Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan to be his running mate.
See entire article by P. Gosselin:
Thanks to Marc Morano for this link