I highly recommend that you watch this video by Peter Temple, who warns “just when we need more energy and warmth, we have politicians trying to tax it out of existence.”
It’s a cycle, it’s a cycle, it’s a cycle!
“The sun and the planets are the main driver of climate change on our tiny little planet,” says Temple, who pretty much says what I’ve been saying all along.
The difference is that he doesn’t take into account our rapidly declining magnetic field strength, which I think will make things even worse.
Here’s a little hint of what you’ll see:
• Periods of warming correlate with major civilizations. That’s when the greatest empires emerge. Egypt. Greece. Rome. The Mayans. The Vikings.
• When the climate cools, civilizations collapse into ruin. Those periods get labeled as dark ages, because there’s little advancement in living standards
• Social mood always turns negative with colder climate, and that brings about riots and wars
• One of the ‘great’ features of the 172-year cycle is a financial collapse.
• Just when we need more energy and warmth, we have politicians trying to tax it out of existence
If, for some reason this video does not display, you can also view it on Peter Temple’s website:
And if that doesn’t work, you can view it on YouTube
Thanks to Mike McEvoy for this video