“We are in the midst of a perfectly, perfectly natural cycle,” says David Dilley, former NOAA meteorologist.
Seven thousand years ago there was 50 percent less ice in the Arctic than there is today, says Dilley. It has been cooling ever since, and it’s about to get worse.
The recent cold winters and expanding polar ice caps are ominous signs of a global cooling that has already begun, says Dilley. Instead of warming, we need to worry about the coming 125-year cool period, which has already begun.
I ran this video a few days ago. If you haven’t seen it you must, MUST watch it. It will scare the pants off you.
In this must-see 49-minute video presentation – “Is Climate Change Dangerous?“- Mr. Dilley, CEO and senior research scientist at Global Weather Oscillations, Inc., explains why we need to focus on the real problem of a coming cooling.
During a glacial period you will have ice all the way down to Cape Cod, Massachusetts, says Dilley. During the last ice age, Central New England had ice a mile thick year round.
Dilley, who has forty-two years of professional experience in meteorology and climatology, was with NOAA for twenty of those years.
The government is wrong with its claims of a coming warming, says Dilley, who accuses the federal government of fiddling with global temperature data thereby producing a false picture of what is going on.
Here are the points he makes in the video:
1. The 18+ years temperature pause is real. (4.09)
2. Natural cycles are behind the current pause.
3. Ice cores show CO2 lags temperature. (5.00)
4. 7000 years ago there was 50% less Arctic ice. (8.20)
5. The 1000-year cycle is real. (9.20)
6. Planet has been cooling over past 10,000 years. (9.34)
7. Natural cycles are driving our climate. (10.04)
8. Shows cooling from 2023 to 2150.
9. Current warming is perfectly natural.
10. Milankovitch cycles driving large-scale cycles. (13.00)
11. Gravitational forces can bulge Earth’s core by 1.4 km (15.35)
12. Gravitational forces impact global temperature (17.20)
13. Warming and cooling both begin at the poles (17.48)
14. Arctic warming/melt was caused by warm ocean pulses (19.50)
15. “Now starting to see a dramatic cooling in the Arctic“. (22.50)
16. “Arctic is cooling rapidly now. Rapidly!” (24.06)
17. Both poles are cooling rapidly now. (25.05(
18. Poles don’t show signs of warming. (26.30)
19. Western drought and Eastern cold due to 26-year cycle. (27.55)
20. Polar vortices due to Arctic/global cooling. (29.25)
21. Lunar cycles correlated with warming/cooling cycles. (31.30)
22. Rapid global cooling by 2019. (32.00)
23. “Temperature fiddling…more political than anything”. (32.56)
24. “Could be the biggest scientific scandal ever”. (33.20)
25. IPCC using “estimated temperatures”. (34.00)
26. How the government manipulated, rewrote data. (36.00)
27. “This is temperature fiddling.” Not the truth. (36.45)
28. NASA, NOAA’s “politically driven press releases”. (37.00)
29. Met Office calls NOAA’s 2014 claim untrue. (38.00)
30. Major data fiddling, cheating by NOAA. (39.50)
31. “The 97% consensus is bogus”. (41.00)
32. John Cook cooked the consensus data. (41.30)
33. 85% meteorologists say climate change is natural. (42.20)
34. Global cooling is the real danger. (43.20)
35. Volcanoes and cooling often correlated. (44.00)
36. Crop failures from cooling “very likely”. (45.45)
37. “Extremely cold” from 2025 to 2050. (46.36)
38. Global cooling next 125 years. (47.00)
39. “The cooling is coming”.
Thanks to Andrew Stranglen, Ronald Baker and Salvatore Del Prete for this info