I highly recommend that you watch this video by Peter Temple, who warns “just when we need more energy and warmth, we have politicians trying to tax it out of existence.”
“The sun and the planets are the main driver of climate change on our tiny little planet,” says Temple, who pretty much says what I’ve been saying all along, namely that “it’s a cycle, it’s a cycle, it’s a cycle!”
The difference is that Temple doesn’t take our rapidly declining magnetic field strength into account, which I fear will make things even worse.
You can see by the above graph that temperature has been trending down for the past 5,000 years.
Perhaps this next graph, beginning about 9,000 years ago, will make that trend even more visible.
Notice that temperatures were warmer than today when Ancient Egypt flourished. Temperatures were also warmer than today during the Roman Empire, the Grecian Empire, during the time the Maya were flourishing, and during the Medieval Warm Period.
So much for unprecedented global warming!
Here’s a little hint of what you will see in the video:
• Periods of warming correlate with the rise of major civilizations, ie: Egypt, Greece, Rome, The Mayans.
• When the climate cools, civilizations collapse into ruin. Those periods get labeled as dark ages, because there usually great declines in living standards.
• Social mood always turns negative with colder climate, which brings about riots and wars.
• One of the other features of the 172-year cycle is financial collapse.
• And now, just when we’re going to need more energy and warmth, our politicians want to tax it out of existence.
Peter also refers to the Russian astrophysicist Habibullo Abdusamatov, who warns that we are now headed into a little ice age. I have posted about Dr Abdusamatov many times. Here is one of those posts: A New Little Ice Age has already begun, says Russian astrophysicist
If for some reason this video does not display, you can also view it on Peter Temple’s website:
And if that doesn’t work, you can view it on YouTube
Thanks to Mike McEvoy for this video