“The seismic and volcanic awakening of Pan-America is now well underway,” says this article on the Extinction Protocol.
The whole region is becoming more violent as geological forces increase plate pressures on the region and the sea-floor is violently stirred along the Puerto Rico trench. The trench has an unsettling history of producing very powerful earthquakes- 8.1 magnitude earthquakes struck the region both in 1787 and 1946.
As a result of the mounting seismic tension on the western region of the plate, we’re already witnessing the volcanic and seismic awakening of much of Pan-America.
- On November 20, Mexico’s Popocatepetl volcano unleashed a 5 km ash cloud.
- On November 22nd, Guatemala’s lofty Fuego volcano followed suit with a 2 km cloud of dark ash.
- On November 25th, the alert status of Colombia’s Gelaras volcano was raised to orange.
- On November 26th, the dense upper volcanic belt of El Salvador was shaken by a swarm of over 700 tremors in a 24-hour-period.
- Now Ecuador’s Tungurahua volcano is the latest telltale sign that the time-bomb in the Atlantic is still ticking. (See https://iceagenow.info/2011/11/ecuador-volcano-throws-boulders-mile/ )
Thanks to Wanda for this link